Choicemed MD300C29 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Warning: Last items in stock!
MD300C29 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a very important and common device to check patient blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) level and pulse rate. As a small, compact, simple, reliable and durable physiological monitoring device, Fingertip pulse oximeter greatly enhances patient care. It is widely applied in clinic, hospital, social medical organizations, first aid etc.
Accurate Measurement Professional Guarantee
1. Dual color OLED displays SpO2, PR, Pulse bar, and waveform
2. Low power consumption; battery-low indicator
3. Adjustable brightness, 6 display modes
4. Automatically power off ; 2 AAA alkaline batteries
5. Suitable for pediatric and adult
Adult and Pediatrics
0%~69% no definition
Type OLED display
Parameters SpO2, PR, Pulse bar, waveform